The IGNITE Food Systems Challenge supports the scaling of innovative Startups, MSMEs, and cooperatives with commercially viable solutions to address gaps in the food system.
The Validate.global program assists international entrepreneurs and innovatiors tackling the UN SDGs to explore new business and impact opportunities in new markets.
The IGNITE Food Systems Challenge is an initiative to support Rwandan start-ups, SMEs and cooperatives to scale up their solutions, contributing to the economy while creating a positive social impact by addressing different gaps in the food system.
The Circular Economy Acceleration Program is a program to support startups or companies to become more sustainable. The program is designed to leverage Circular Economy principles in supporting startups or companies to identify and capture new opportunities in their product or service lifecycle that will ultimately lead to the sustainable growth of their circular businesses.
The lab of tomorrow (lot) is an open innovation process that aims to tackle challenges related to the food system in Rwanda. It brings together key stakeholders to co–create sustainable entrepreneurial solutions that enhance resilience and improve the lives of the local population.
- Food and Agritech ecosystem mapping (in partnership with Impact Hub Global and GIZ)
- Mastercard Foundation Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship Program (client: AIMS)
- Big Data for Development Innovation Program (client: AIMS)
- Investment Readiness Workshop for Women Entrepreneurs (client: ITC)
- Social Enterprises Site Visit (client: Acumen)
- Innovation Lab at Kigeme Refugee Camp (client: GIZ)