We are currently working on the following initiatives
Current and Past Projects
Deep Dive Africa
Impact Hub, Make-IT in Africa, and GrowthAfrica have launched the 2nd edition of Deep Dive Africa, a program that seeks to bring investment capital to carefully handpicked startups in Accra, Lagos, Kigali, and Nairobi.
Lab of tomorrow (lot 14): Towards a circular food system in Rwanda.
The lot14 is an open innovation process that aims at improving the food system in Rwanda by bringing together key stakeholders from the private and public sectors to co-create innovative solutions. The initiative is implemented in collaboration with the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), University of St, Gallen, Nestlé, GIZ, and other partners.
We are collaborating with DOEN Foundation and the Impact Hub network to design a circular economy accelerator in Rwanda to support circular startups!
Our past projects include:
- TechifyMobility Challenges (client: DigiCenter)
- Food and Agritech ecosystem mapping (in partnership with Impact Hub Global and GIZ)
- Mastercard Foundation Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship Program (client: AIMS)
- Big Data for Development Innovation Program (client: AIMS)
- Investment Readiness Workshop for Women Entrepreneurs (client: ITC)
- Social Enterprises Site Visit (client: Acumen)
- Innovation Lab at Kigeme Refugee Camp (client: GIZ)
- SmartCities Bootcamp (client: GIZ)
- Innovating Mobility Ideathon (client: Toyota Mobility Foundation)
- IoT for Climate Hackathon (client: UNDP)
- Pitch Agrihack (client: CTA)